Portable Multi Gas Detector KT-602 (one-to-four type)
Accurate acousto-optic alarm, large screen display, simple
operation, with intelligent sensor. All these advantages centre on
a small but solid gas detector KT-602 which is applied to multi gas
detection. As the most sensitive multi gas alarm detector in the
present industrial circle, KT-602 responds quickly and accurately
to the toxic gas, in order to alarm in time if the leakage or
danger occurred. Hostile operating environment is a stern challenge
for the detector, such as broiling, severe cold, damp, dusty, etc.
KT-602 was designed for exceedingly rugged surroundings, with
explosion-proof and flame retardant crust, light and portable.
Inspection and alarm will be continuous even if the detector were
dropped or crashed. It is the primary inspection tool with high
performance-price ratio and multiple functions in the field of
multiple gas detecting.
- Aseismatic design is applied to rugged surroundings;
- Continuously gas concentration and composition LCD real-time
- Rechargeable lithium battery (continuous working period can be
- 95 dB acoustic alarm and two wide-angle optic alarm;
- Built-in vibration alarm which is applied for noisy environment;
- Two stage alarm threshold: the low alarm point and high alarm is
applicable to all gas;
- Simple automatic calibration program and plug-in replaceable
- Fully functional self-testing: sensor, integrity of battery and
circuit, acoustic & visual & vibration three-stage alarm.
- Small figure and light weight
- Common application includes mining, metallurgy, petroleum,
chemical, power, telecommunication, urban construction, etc.
- Real-time detection for the concentration of appointed gas.
- Gas Alert Micro series have a wide application, including HAZMAT
response, enclosure space entry and post fire inspection.
- The deadline date and alarm threshold can be adjusted based on the
request in special industry.
- Password protection capability: only the authorized user can modify
the preset parameter.
|Operating & Storage Environment|
Temperature: -20℃~55℃ (-4F~122F)
Humidity: 5%-95% (Relative humidity non-condensing)
|Alarm Threshold (Two-stage)||There may be regional variations, users can set up the value based
on the practical situation.|
CO: 0~500 PPM
|Sensor||Referring to the gas parameter list|
|Alarm Type||low & high alarm, multiple gas alarm, sensor alarm, battery low
alarm, prompt tone, automatic shutdown alarm|
|Acoustic Alarm||Variable-frequency pulse alarm which can reach volume of 95dB in a
distance of 1 foot (0.3 meters)|
|Visual Alarm||Two red LBD omnibearing visible glitter alarm|
|Vibration Alarm||Pulsant signals alert the gas alarm or any other alarm status|
|Display||Alphanumeric large LCD displays the real time gas concentration and
|Backlight||Automatically activated when working in poor lighting environment
or the alarm sounding or the button is knobbed down.|
|Self-checking Function||Self-checking after start up.|
Automatic zero point calibration ;
Automatic measurement range calibration.
|Power Supply||Rechargeable lithium battery|
|Warranty||1year from the delivery date|